Thursday, July 26, 2018

Synonyms Of Words : Fault, Wrong and Mistake

Education English | Synonyms Of Words : Fault, Wrong and Mistake | Fault, Wrong and Mistake has the same meaning, that is wrong. But these three words have different functions.

Fault is a noun and a verb that means making mistakes or feel the suffering of people affected. For example I made ​​a mistake and others feel what I do.
example :
(as noun) There is a fault in the electrical system.
(as adverb) I can't fault him for forgetting.

Wrong is a noun and an adjective that means the error means an error of conduct and ethics.
example :
(as adjective) You were wrong to borrow his bicycle without asking his permission.
(as noun) To right a wrong.

Mistake is a noun which means an error without prior consideration.
example : To make a mistake in not taking the job
http://www.education-english.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment