Thursday, January 4, 2018

News Item Text : Lohan’s Sentence to Visit Morgue

Education English | News Item Text : Lohan’s Sentence to Visit Morgue | BEVERLY HILLS, California: Lindsay Lohan is about to see dead people. In June, the 21-year-old actress will visit the morgue as part of her punishment for misdemeanour drunken driving.

“She’s going to see bodies. We’ll have anywhere from 20 to 50 people in the class and she’s treated like any other individual,” Los Angeles County Coroner’s Assistant Chief Ed Winter said Friday. Lohan was arrested twice last year on DUI charges and pleaded guilty in August to misdemeanour drunken driving and cocaine charges.

“The morgue visits include a walk-through of the service floor where autopsies are taking place along with the processing of the deceased. They also wind up seeing deceased people in our crypt,” Winter said.
“It’s to show them what reality is.”
Adapted from: The Jakarta Post, January 21, 2008

To Get More “News Item Text” please Click Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment