Friday, November 16, 2018

English Speech: Event Meeting With Farmers

Education English | English Speech: Event Meeting With Farmers | Assalamualaikum wr. wb
I love and Gentlemen of the elders who were present at this important event, the farmers in the broad sense that I loved and I am proud

On a good opportunity and this blessed I invite all attendees to once again say our praise and thanksgiving to God Almighty because although our country is facing challenges and tests, should we always be grateful because we are given the opportunity, health and strength to continue the task and our dedication to our beloved country.

We are very happy and delighted to be able to come in the midst of his peasants, the heroes of food in this country to work together to coordinate our steps, government, community leaders with the broader community of farmers mainly in order tomorrow we do better for the community, nation and our country.

As long as I carry out the mandate, very often I meet with the peasant communities throughout Indonesia. Including my time a few times together farmers, I looked directly at the development of a variety that proved to have the advantage of SRI or SRI paddy which is now growing in many places. Some time ago I came to the area who also develop rice varieties and in other places.

Therefore, agriculture is a sector that is very important, the role of farmers is also very important and every effort made farmers in the broad sense, because we want to achieve self-sufficiency in the coming years not only rice but also sugarcane, corn, beef, soy, in addition the others we already have a sufficiency.

That's what I want to say, why do I continue or often around Indonesia to ensure the agricultural sector grew well because once again embarrassed when our country have nature, such as climate and soil are not advanced. May God always helps us in building a more advanced agriculture in this beloved country.
that's all and thank you.
 http://www.education-english.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment